test please delete test please delete - Page 32664
Page 32664 of 32949 FirstFirst ... 31664321643256432614326543266232663326643266532666326743271432764 ... LastLast
Posts 326,631 to 326,640 of 329489

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

I use Outfox The Market for my electricity - they use 100% wind generated energy and tend to be good value.

They've just emailed me to advise that they are reducing the cost of my tariff by quite a bit. Happy days!

BUT, the email they sent out was in Comic Sans.
    Practice social posting
    Stay Alert
    - Moderate the Posts -Save Face
    Together we can beat the CV offenders

Banned

Lunch
    <yes, i do still have lunch> was humous, fetta and stuffed green olives, with toasted pitta bread.
    and, before you ask @BP, - no sauce.

More time posting than coding

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post

Croissant in the oven. I am going to miss my part-baked pastries when they run out. I am down to 3 croissants and 1 pan au chocolat. Nowhere seems to have stock of them. Not that I've been anywhere to have a look.

Friend of mine was horrified to discover last night that I last left my flat on Wednesday last week. But I may need to change that as I'm getting fat! Eating less could also be an option, I guess.
    Brake.co.uk/food-shop

Bake your own, but large quantities only click and collect plus flour etc maybe organise a share?

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Saddest bit was if you worked at an IB and came back again.
    You then had to repeat the training again, even worse bit was when you did worse than the 1st time
    Of course I did worse when I came back! I got a contractor to do my training and they are not as clever as me....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    Lunch
    <yes, i do still have lunch> was humous, fetta and stuffed green olives, with toasted pitta bread.
    and, before you ask @BP, - no sauce.
    Posting about food without commenting on sauce is a bannable offence. Will it is for MMM and NAT....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

TykeLike

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    I use Outfox The Market for my electricity - they use 100% wind generated energy and tend to be good value.

They've just emailed me to advise that they are reducing the cost of my tariff by quite a bit. Happy days!

Comic Sans. is much derided but is a very good font from an accessibility point of view

The Reason Comic Sans Is a Public Good -- Science of Us
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

TykeLike

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post

Comic Sans. is much derided but is a very good font from an accessibility point of view

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post

Is there an echo in here?

Godlike

I nip off to look lively at ClientCo and I come back to missed centuries and palis.

Ah well.

Lunch was the remains of the tin of Heinz Scotch Broth I opened the other day with a slice of toast.

I have also made what BBC Good Food says is 4 portions of bulgar wheat and chickpeas. I'll make the meat ball terrine thing that goes with it tomorrow as I forgot to get the lamb mince out of the freezer

I Am Legend

Is there an echo in here?
    Just blame NF! It winds him up a treat!

I nip off to look lively at ClientCo and I come back to missed centuries and palis.
    Well that will teach you....