• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cake made and baking.

Decided to not go for brownies but instead do the two layer sponge cake. It will do me good to have a go at trying to ice a cake properly rather than my usual sloppy (aka 'rustic') approach.

I noticed that, as it uses cocoa powder rather than chocolate, I still can make brownies later if I need to! It only needs a little chocolate for the icing.

Comment

HELLO.

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        HELLO.

Hello cutie! I have a lovely warm 'cupboard' you can sleep in if you like...

Comment

Cake out and cooling.

Smells delish.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Hello cutie! I have a lovely warm 'cupboard' you can sleep in if you like...

you might even pop the heating on so she is warm?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

A census of the freezer having revealed that there’s enough chicken and barley soup in there to float the Queen Mary, lunch has been that - to be precise, the last of the batch from the ninth of February. Very peppery, that one was

Comment

If you’re morbidly curious about the mass grave in New York, I located it on Google Maps - it’s adjacent to the earlier trench you can see in satellite view: Google Maps

Comment

my lunch was also soup.
                  baxter's 'hearty' morroccan chicken harira*, with wholmeal bread.
                  and 80Cl of earl grey tea.

very tasty

*no sauce

Comment

Lunch: scrambled egg (100% leathery) and poached tomato on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust), yogurt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea (in progress).

Smalls off the line.

Sheets and a t shirt on the line.

Towels and other cottons coming out of the WM shortly and going into the TD to make the towels fluffy rather than sandpaper.

Very warm out there today.

The weather's definitely borked: it's a fecking BH, this is Not Right.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      you might even pop the heating on so she is warm?
                      Yes, only for about an hour or thereabouts.

Comment

Working...
                      X