• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G&T poured.

Have been watching BBC Four - Music Moguls: Masters of Pop, first broadcast in 2016 but still interesting

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      It's a tasty one!

Comment

Tea: 3 x beetroot sandwich on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed bread, bramble jelly sandwich on same (bread needs eating), yogurt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea, couple of handfuls of sultanas.

Pre tea entertainment: Civilisation E2 which did a sterling job of sending me to sleep.

During tea entertainment: Wonderfalls E4 "Wound-up Penguin".

After tea entertainment: Wonderfalls why we made it special.

Considering the reception it got from Fox they might as well not have bothered.

They even had plans for S3 and it never got further than S1 E4 on air.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 19 April 2020, 20:21.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

It looks like a nice sunny evening out there, but a few moments by the open kitchen window tells me it’s really quite chilly

Comment

Tea has been a portion of the lamb meatballs and bulgar wheat that I had made up and froze a week or so ago. It is surprisingly edible!

Comment

Second round of scarifying done. Moss raked.

Thrushes and Blackbirds are picking the rising worms like it's Xmas!

Rump and boerewors was lovely on the braai. Must remember to get my cholesterol checked soon as Covid-19 lockdown over. I've put on 4kg in 4 weeks, too.
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I have a home cholesterol (and glucose) checking machine but it only does total cholesterol, not the HDL/LDL split. I think it does one other test if I get the strips for it but I can't remember what that is.

Comment

MrsB “let’s plays songs as messages to each other with Alexa.”

Playlist so far:

Bastard - Motley Crue
                  I hate everything about you - Three Days Grace
                  Everything about you - Ugly Kid Joe
                  Take Your Love and Shove It - Joe Pesci
                  Why Don’t You Get a Job - The Offspring
                  Livin’ On The Edge - Aerosmith
                  Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield

Anyone know a good relationship councillor?
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    During tea entertainment: Wonderfalls E4 "Wound-up Penguin".

After tea entertainment: Wonderfalls why we made it special.
                    Continued: Wonderfalls E5 "Crime Dog" & E6 "Muffin Buffalo"

Now "Homeland" S8 E10
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      MrsB “let’s plays songs as messages to each other with Alexa.”

Playlist so far:

Bastard - Motley Crue
                      I hate everything about you - Three Days Grace
                      Everything about you - Ugly Kid Joe
                      Take Your Love and Shove It - Joe Pesci
                      Why Don’t You Get a Job - The Offspring
                      Livin’ On The Edge - Aerosmith
                      Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield

Anyone know a good relationship councillor?
                      I was going to suggest "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" by Michael Jackson as a means of reconciliation but not sure if everything MJ is now tainted and so it could backfire.

Comment

Working...
                      X