• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Mr NickFitz! Many more ribeyes, Gregg's & Saturday night Chinese...

Tally-ho, pip-pip and chocks away!
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning denizens

Bright sunny start out there; still only 9°C but great things are forecast - well, 19°

I didn’t bother setting an alarm last night. “I’ll let myself have a lie in,” I thought. The result was that I woke about an hour earlier than I normally would, thinking “What time is it? Is it time to get up yet?”

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        Happy Birthday Mr NickFitz! Many more ribeyes, Gregg's & Saturday night Chinese...

Tally-ho, pip-pip and chocks away!
        Cheers!

Comment

Morning All

Happy Birthday NF

Weather - dry, bright, 7 degrees currently, heading towards 20 this afternoon

Breakfast - same as yesterday

Lunch - Chicken with noodles
          Married

Comment

Morning all
            CBS, etc etc.

Bread on the go.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Clear blue sky, therefore sunny, currently 13 degrees with a high of 19 degrees forecast.

First coffee drunk. Need a second but am on a call. Hopefully it will finish before the next one starts as we're overunning.

Found out my old team at ex ClientCo has gone from 20 people to 4

Comment

Bah. Bit cloudy last night and only a few of the brightest stars visible, saw no meteors.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Breakfast: nice strong black coffee, and a couple of slices of wholemeal multiseed toast with lashings of butter

Comment

Morning all

Left the kitchen and living room lights on all night again.

Dry.

Sunny.

Blue sky.

Apparently it's Wednesday though quite how one figures that out these days I really don't know.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

More CBS and a cool breeze.

Coffee (Black), Toast (white) with butter and marmalade for breakfast.

Last of the seed and fat balls put out for the birds. Will need to add a trip to the local pets warehouse store to the list of destinations for tomorrows permitted outing to the shops.

I could really do with stretching things for a day longer and going on Friday so I can pick up beer from our favourite pub at the same time. He's doing 4 pint carry outs of decent real ales for his regulars. Last weekend we got through a few pints of Tiny Rebel Cwtch and a rather nice Stout from Ossett Brewery.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X