• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s extremely quiet out there tonight, even by the standards of these strange days

Comment

"Homeland" was a mere 1.25 hours rather than 2 hours in a plot by TV Times to mislead me.

But it came to some sort of conclusion, a lot more than many septic series end up with.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      It’s extremely quiet out there tonight, even by the standards of these strange days
      Watch out for the Apache.

They're really sneaky around here.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

TFBSZ
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Today’s TV viewing was, as usual for a Sunday, lots of Monkey Life this afternoon. Then there was a bit of Police Interceptors while I was dining. And tonight’s reading brought me to the thrilling conclusion of The Hound of the Baskervilles

Goodnight all

Comment

morning all
            CBSwWB in sunny sarf herts.
            monday
            more incantations.
            still, - kerCHING!

Comment

Morning all
              A pleasant morning in Surrey, some high clouds but nothing ominous.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Happy Star Wars Day!
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning All

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - Home made KFC

Yesterday was the weekly family quiz - 1 round was about CV19, bad taste or not ?
                  Married

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                    Happy Star Wars Day!
                    May the fork be with you
                    Married

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Wanly sunny.

Bluish white sky.

No current precipitation.