test please delete test please delete - Page 32934
Page 32934 of 33152 FirstFirst ... 31934324343283432884329243293232933329343293532936329443298433034 ... LastLast
Posts 329,331 to 329,340 of 331511
  1. #329331

    Contractor Among Contractors

    AndyGarbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    1,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    Well, that was… different
    Personally, i don't think he is a very good communicator, what was his job again ?

    Director of Communications !
    Married

  2. #329332

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    49,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGarbs View Post
    Personally, i don't think he is a very good communicator, what was his job again ?

    Director of Communications !
    Must delegate a lot

  3. #329333

    Default

    Much like his sockpuppet then.

    Tea: more of yesterday's roast chicken breast (skinless, M&S, BBE a long time ago), orange segments and custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

    It must be observed that my flatulence yesterday was beyond reasonable belief and seems to be getting worse.

    Entertainment: The Bletchley Park thing on BBC2 at 19:00.

    Timeless S1 E3.

    Monkman & Seagull's Genius thing at 21:00 on BBC2 (hopefully a bit better than last week).

    The Rocket. A steam driven Difference Engine. The bicycle, including a penny farthing & The Rover Safety bicycle, Portland Cement.


    Nazi Megastructures on More4 at 22:00.

    After which collection of joy, it'll be TFBSZ.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 25th May 2020 at 21:17.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

  4. #329334

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    49,311

    Default

    Ice cream van tinkling away in the side road over the way. Not sure how the two metre thing works there, unless they’ve got an orang-utan working in it

  5. #329335

    Contractor Among Contractors

    AndyGarbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    1,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Much like his sockpuppet then.

    Tea: more of yesterday's roast chicken breast (skinless, M&S, BBE a long time ago), orange segments and custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

    It must be observed that my flatulence yesterday was beyond reasonable belief and seems to be getting worse.

    Entertainment: The Bletchley Park thing on BBC2 at 19:00.

    Timeless S1 E3.

    Monkman & Seagull's Genius thing at 21:00 on BBC2 (hopefully a bit better than last week).

    Nazi Megastructures on More4 at 22:00.

    After which collection of joy, it'll be TFBSZ.
    Ah-ha get it now, wasn't there a 'Boing' before it ?
    Married

  6. #329336

    Godlike

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    Ice cream van tinkling away in the side road over the way. Not sure how the two metre thing works there, unless they’ve got an orang-utan working in it
    They never stopped in Glasgow, definitely were around every few days while I was there. Made me chuckle when I saw a news article saying they were starting to get back to work!

  7. #329337

    Nice But Dim

    DaveB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    20,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    They never stopped in Glasgow, definitely were around every few days while I was there. Made me chuckle when I saw a news article saying they were starting to get back to work!
    That's the ones that were actually selling ice cream.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

  8. #329338

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    49,311

    Default

    Hadn’t realised it was time to sort my dinner out, because it’s still so light outside

  9. #329339

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    20,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Today I’m going to build a new bird box to replace one that has fallen apart.
    Bird box built. Currently waiting for the varnish to dry, then I shall install it.
    It has an oak roof (made from off cuts from the office desk) and the rest is from an off cut of skirting board and part of an old shelf.
    To stop bigger birds getting in, I’ve fashioned a perspex cover for around the entrance hole.
    Took about 5 hours to make, I’m impressed with my effort, particularly as I had no plans to work off.
    Practice social posting
    Stay Alert
    - Moderate the Posts -Save Face
    Together we can beat the CV offenders

  10. #329340

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    49,311

    Default

    Ribs and chips for tea

    Still 18°C out there. Tail-end of a nice sunset out the back is being chased down the horizon by the crescent moon

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •