test please delete test please delete - Page 32943
Page 32943 of 33138 FirstFirst ... 31943324433284332893329333294132942329433294432945329533299333043 ... LastLast
Posts 329,421 to 329,430 of 331373

Fingers like lightning

CBS.

Windows open. Entire neighbourhood seems to be mowing their grass.

Master wattaj has set up a small stall at the front of the house selling seedlings and such for some unspecified NHS charity. He assures me that it is a roaring success... though it does seem to be costing me a small fortune whenever he turns his back, or takes the dog for a walk with his mum.

Last edited by wattaj; 27th May 2020 at 11:08.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    Come one, come all

Suity used to post here quite a lot
    won't be long here i think.
    just got pissed off at a 7 day ban, as claimed in the 'WBBAW' thread turns out to be a month, and old smeghead got a '7 day' ban' and was back next day.
    seems to be a lot of cronyism on this so called 'open' forum.

'nuff said.

was nice chatting to you all.

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by wattaj View Post
    WLMS

+1
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Couple of corned beef baps (white) for lunch, which finishes off the corned beef

^^^ <------------2M------------- NF & NF's mum.

Lunch: by some strange coincidence, 2 x corned beef & beetroot sarnies on the slightly staler Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed bread, 2 x out of date yogs, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Freecell score: 85% ( would have been better but for starting off with a stupid mistake), running average 83%.

Well it was stuck at 80% for years, so I suppose 83% ain't too shabby.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Banned

lunch was 2 large veg and 2 large meat samosas.
    with sweet chilli sauce*
    and earl grey tea.
    very nice.
    now for more magic

*other sauces are available

Super poster

Lunch

Main - Melon and Papaya ice cream (Home made - Cuisinart Gelato and Ice Cream Maker)

Dessert - 3 Braai'ed chicken legs (Thyme & Lemon)*

* they were an afterthought - the ice-cream made me do it ('cos Covid)
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Godlike

Lunch was some sesame ryvita (expiry date 22 May 2020) with cheddar and a yoghurt.

Super poster

SpO2 94/92
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    In other news, my mother has apparently been suffering from chest pain radiating into the arm since Monday, but didn’t tell anybody because she was frightened of catching the coronavirus if she was taken to hospital for a check-up

Paramedics have found nothing out of the ordinary on the ECG, though after my last experience I now realise that doesn’t necessarily mean too much; but her blood pressure was through the roof. So, having calmed her fears somewhat about the NHS’s level of expertise in preventing cross-infection, she’s allowed herself to be taken to A&E. Now waiting for further news via my sister
    Just had an update, via the process of my mother passing along whatever she bothers to remember to my sister who then passes it along to me: her troponin level is what might seem a bit elevated but she says isn’t "for me", whatever that means

Anyway, it’s miles below what mine was, and only marginally outside the normal range. They’re now waiting to see if it goes up or down or stays the same; if it goes up they’ll probably admit her for observations, if not, they’ll send her home later