• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S0C4 View Post
    morning all.
    is this a private thread, or can anyone join in?
    Come one, come all

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    So long as you're not a Gricer sockie or suity, welcome!
    Suity used to post here quite a lot

Comment

Originally posted by S0C4 View Post
      nope.
      and i don't like gladiators or chutney.
      i'm a dab hand at bleeding rads though

will that do?
      at least 3 drivel posts per day also
      Married

Comment

In other news, my mother has apparently been suffering from chest pain radiating into the arm since Monday, but didn’t tell anybody because she was frightened of catching the coronavirus if she was taken to hospital for a check-up

Paramedics have found nothing out of the ordinary on the ECG, though after my last experience I now realise that doesn’t necessarily mean too much; but her blood pressure was through the roof. So, having calmed her fears somewhat about the NHS’s level of expertise in preventing cross-infection, she’s allowed herself to be taken to A&E. Now waiting for further news via my sister

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          In other news, my mother has apparently been suffering from chest pain radiating into the arm since Monday, but didn’t tell anybody because she was frightened of catching the coronavirus if she was taken to hospital for a check-up

Paramedics have found nothing out of the ordinary on the ECG, though after my last experience I now realise that doesn’t necessarily mean too much; but her blood pressure was through the roof. So, having calmed her fears somewhat about the NHS’s level of expertise in preventing cross-infection, she’s allowed herself to be taken to A&E. Now waiting for further news via my sister

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            WLMS
            ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
            Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Morning all

Excitement this morn was taking MrsB for a blood test, she has a major needle phobia so required moral support and someone to provide fingers to be crushed. All done in the end.

Reward for being a "Big Brave Girl" was Turkish Eggs for brunch. Not one I'd done before and surprisingly tasty despite being based around warm yogurt and not having the "right" variety of chilli flakes.

<---- Socially Distanced to NF and NF Mater
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

CBS.

Windows open. Entire neighbourhood seems to be mowing their grass.

Master wattaj has set up a small stall at the front of the house selling seedlings and such for some unspecified NHS charity. He assures me that it is a roaring success... though it does seem to be costing me a small fortune whenever he turns his back, or takes the dog for a walk with his mum.

Last edited by wattaj; 27 May 2020, 11:08.
                ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Come one, come all

Suity used to post here quite a lot
                  won't be long here i think.
                  just got pissed off at a 7 day ban, as claimed in the 'WBBAW' thread turns out to be a month, and old smeghead got a '7 day' ban' and was back next day.
                  seems to be a lot of cronyism on this so called 'open' forum.

'nuff said.

was nice chatting to you all.

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
                    WLMS

+1
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Couple of corned beef baps (white) for lunch, which finishes off the corned beef

Comment

Working...
                      X