• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ <------------2M------------- NF & NF's mum.

Lunch: by some strange coincidence, 2 x corned beef & beetroot sarnies on the slightly staler Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed bread, 2 x out of date yogs, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Freecell score: 85% ( would have been better but for starting off with a stupid mistake), running average 83%.

Well it was stuck at 80% for years, so I suppose 83% ain't too shabby.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

lunch was 2 large veg and 2 large meat samosas.
      with sweet chilli sauce*
      and earl grey tea.
      very nice.
      now for more magic

*other sauces are available

Comment

Lunch

Main - Melon and Papaya ice cream (Home made - Cuisinart Gelato and Ice Cream Maker)

Dessert - 3 Braai'ed chicken legs (Thyme & Lemon)*

* they were an afterthought - the ice-cream made me do it ('cos Covid)
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Lunch was some sesame ryvita (expiry date 22 May 2020) with cheddar and a yoghurt.

Comment

SpO2 94/92
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              In other news, my mother has apparently been suffering from chest pain radiating into the arm since Monday, but didn’t tell anybody because she was frightened of catching the coronavirus if she was taken to hospital for a check-up

Paramedics have found nothing out of the ordinary on the ECG, though after my last experience I now realise that doesn’t necessarily mean too much; but her blood pressure was through the roof. So, having calmed her fears somewhat about the NHS’s level of expertise in preventing cross-infection, she’s allowed herself to be taken to A&E. Now waiting for further news via my sister
              Just had an update, via the process of my mother passing along whatever she bothers to remember to my sister who then passes it along to me: her troponin level is what might seem a bit elevated but she says isn’t "for me", whatever that means

Anyway, it’s miles below what mine was, and only marginally outside the normal range. They’re now waiting to see if it goes up or down or stays the same; if it goes up they’ll probably admit her for observations, if not, they’ll send her home later

Comment

98%, 59bpm

Comment

after another day of magic and wizardry...........................

it's Beer o'Clock!

Comment

Comment

hmm...........
                      my post count isn't incrementing.
                      oh, well, i've had my say, at least.
                      back to lockdown then.

Comment

Working...
                      X