• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had a beetroot sandwich to keep you company, like.

That Clinton Eastwood chap is 90 apparentlyl

< mosquito feeding hiatus>

ISS observed.

Passed quite close to the moon (as in line of sight).

It seemed a little later than expected.

Maybe the clock's wrong.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 28 May 2020, 21:17.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Watched Marvel's agents of shield this evening - the last episode of season 5 and the first of season 6. Season 7 will be airing soon so I'm not sure whether to watch the rest of season 6 or wait until 7 is out.

Decisions, decisions.

Maybe I'll pick up Van Helsing again as a distraction.

Comment

Entertainment (continued): Thing about the Gemini program and the very sad end of Apollo 1.

ISS pass: very low in the WSW so nothing seen.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

More of Survivors (1975 edition) tonight: S1E5 Gone to the Angels (TV Episode 1975) and S1E6 Garland's War (TV Episode 1975). Still a little more dire than our current situation, but I’m sure our leaders will get us there eventually if they keep on seeking distractions from their own malfeasance

Goodnight all

Comment

The enemy failed to procure any bread when doing the weekly shop yesterday. What a disappointment. Cake for breakfast!
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              The enemy failed to procure any bread when doing the weekly shop yesterday. What a disappointment. Cake for breakfast!
              Bake your own! Supplies have very much improved now

Comment

Firey ball still up sky. 17 degrees.

Just about to make the first coffee of the day.

Starter about to be fed - aiming to sort a loaf ready to bake first thing tomorrow. I may bake it this evening, undecided.

Comment

Morning all
                  Pleasant dog walk earlier, and unlike yesterday evening, she didn't find any defecations done by mountain bikers, so she didn't need a shower & shampoo.

I suspect it's going to be a hot one today.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I've just noticed that the bin men haven't taken my recycling!

I shall pop out and see if they've been up the road yet (this will be evidenced by whether there are lots of bin bags by the side of the road).

<checks street>

Well it seems that those who put their rubbish out directly have done so, and nothing has been taken away yet. I walked my bag up to one of the street's conglomerations so now it has the safety of the crowd
                    Last edited by ladymuck; 29 May 2020, 07:59.

Comment

Morning all

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - Shrimp stir fry

Weather - sunny, light breeze, 15 degrees

Hope veeryone trundled yesterday
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X