• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, today I picked up some techy bits and bobs from a chap with the most unruly bush that I'd ever seen. It really was quite remarkable in its unruliness... and all the more remarkable for the fact that it was very well maintained the last time I was in the area; admittedly quite some time ago.

I would encourage any young lady who knows such a chap to get the shears out the next time she visits.

Take my advice: it'll only get worse given the current spell of good weather. And it's well worth keeping on top of such things.

---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
      So, today I picked up some techy bits and bobs from a chap with the most unruly bush that I'd ever seen. It really was quite remarkable in its unruliness... and all the more remarkable for the fact that it was very well maintained the last time I was in the area; admittedly quite some time ago.

I would encourage any young lady who knows such a chap to get the shears out the next time she visits.

Take my advice: it'll only get worse given the current spell of good weather. And it's well worth keeping on top of such things.

Are we talking Ron Jeremy?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Exercise biking done, green ring closed, no calorific PB but no matter

Comment

Lunch is two sausage rolls and a yoghurt.

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post

I am aware of such a chap and I have been nagging since Feb/March for such a bush to be trimmed. Many excuses have abounded. The most recent being the means of disposing of the trimmings.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I spent half an hour reading the exam paper and made some notes on one of the longer questions.

Technically I'm an hour into the exam and I'm faffing about on here instead

I have until midnight. It'll be fine, what could possibly go wrong?
              Ooh drivel time!

But I'm supposed to be doing important things...
              I really need to plant my bedding plants into the troughs on my railings.
              And have another cup of coffee soon.
              Far too much chat going on outside. Don't all these people have jobs to go to?
              The flowers I got from Tesco have lasted well again. I do like peonies.

Sadly only four out of the five stems opened but for £3 and still going strong 10 days later, I can't complain.
              I can see I also need to do some dusting.

Note to self: never buy a glass topped table ever again.
              It's now 14 degrees but the cloud has covered up the few patches of blue.

Still no rain expected.
              LM i- nice 10k (not just a millenium and cenury) and good drivel
              Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                LM i- nice 10k (not just a millenium and cenury) and good drivel
                Aww shucks! Thanks!

Comment

The most recent being the means of disposing of the trimmings.
                  Yes, this hackneyed trope was trotted out this morning as well. Clearly this chap has no shame and cares not one jot that having such an unsightly bush on full display reflects poorly on the neighbourhood... in fact, I'd go as far as to say that he seems unashamedly proud of the unkemptness of it all.

I have made my garden shredder available to him should he wish to have a quick tidy-up around the back before he next has visitors.

---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

Sausages in finger rolls for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Sausages in finger rolls for lunch
                      Nice. I had some of yesterday's roast chicken with mayonnaise and a touch of ground sea salt and black pepper in finger rolls... second day roast chicken dinner tonight with the left-overs.
                      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

Working...
                      X