• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and I've just noticed it's the drivel page

Comment

So I now feel obliged to think of some drivel to come up with

Comment

It still seems quite bright out. I think the forecast cloud cover has materialised but to confirm would require me to move from the sofa to the window

Comment

Having had two cocktails based on rum and pineapple, I am a bit peckish

Comment

I have been told by two people now that I ought to watch Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga (2020) - IMDb It does have Will Ferrell in it and the video of him in some Viking song is highly entertaining

Comment

Maybe I'll get some dinner first though

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I have been told by two people now that I ought to watch Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga (2020) - IMDb It does have Will Ferrell in it and the video of him in some Viking song is highly entertaining
                There are a number of factual inaccuracies relating to the rules of the contest and so forth, or so I gather from something I read about it the other day, possibly a Twitter thread. But it's a film about Eurovision, so I don't expect anybody minds if it takes a few liberties

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    There are a number of factual inaccuracies relating to the rules of the contest and so forth, or so I gather from something I read about it the other day, possibly a Twitter thread. But it's a film about Eurovision, so I don't expect anybody minds if it takes a few liberties
                    It's made by Americans, they don't have a clue what Eurovision is about.

I have discovered it's only available on Netflix so I won't be seeing it legally any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      In the Chinese
                      And very nice too, as always

They weren't busy when I was there but had been busy earlier, which is the usual way of things at the moment. I remember Janet a couple of months ago explaining to the new owner that "English people are strange, they all eat dinner at the same time"

And I haven't seen the new owner in a few weeks; it seems she usually takes a break around the time I go there, though I don't know if the two things are related

Comment

Working...
                      X