• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner was the last of the wagu beef with harissa roasted veg, and roast aubergine.

Watched https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000lwn5 about the Manchester property market.

Now watching Red Dwarf: The First Three Million Years, all about how the show came to be. I didn't remember the first Kryten was a different person.
    Red Dwarf: The First Three Million Years on UKTV Play

Comment

Tonight's tea was choice bits of the remains of the Big Chicken, with chips and lashings of tomato ketchup

I need to make soup tomorrow with the rest. Though it was still a good size, it wasn't as big as they sometimes are, so I'm also thinking of making something else with it - maybe chicken pies or some such

And then I got distracted by something and didn't post this

So I might as well add that for some reason, I fancied rewatching The Truman Show (1998), so I did

And then I saw off the rest of S1 of The Sopranos with S1E12 Isabella (TV Episode 1999) and S1E13 I Dream of Jeannie Cusamano (TV Episode 1999)

The rain returned, and seems to have decided it likes it here

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
        apres le deluge of yesterday, i awake to CBS.

Comment

Morning all

Blue sky! Not a cloud to be seen from my vantage point. Bit of a chilly breeze coming in the window. Currently 18 degrees with a forecast high of 23. Barometer down to 1002 mBar. No rain or cloud expected today.

Slept very well with the duvet back on the bed. I'm not cut out for this lightweight covering malarkey, I need something with a bit of weight to it.

First coffee being drunk.

Hoping today will deliver that burst of productivity I've been lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Morning all

Hoping today will deliver that burst of productivity I've been lacking.
            Do Ocado stock productivity? - must get an account, if that's the case

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
              Do Ocado stock productivity? - must get an account, if that's the case

I wish!

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Windy, very.

Blue sky.

22 deg in here.

996 mBar up from 992 last night.

Thursday.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

test please delete

First morning in ClientCo. for 5 months, for FFP2 mask fitting. Then in only "as necessary".

Traffic back to normal on A3.

Good morning btw!
                  Last edited by Scruff; 20 August 2020, 08:09.
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning all
                    The earlier blue skies have given way to ominous clouds.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X