test please delete test please delete - Page 33359
Page 33359 of 33593 FirstFirst ... 32359328593325933309333493335733358333593336033361333693340933459 ... LastLast
Posts 333,581 to 333,590 of 335927

bored now

Just spent an hour and 3 attempts trying to purchase a new cooker from Currys (ours died last night and there is zero stock of anything that fits the gap virtually anywhere).

Currys website is however screwed and either the password reset or security systems are knackered as you can't change a password and login.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

Morning all

CBS here. One last walk on the beach shortly, then heading home later.
    I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
    Hands... out infractions
    Face... the music
    Space... between the ears

Double Godlike!

Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Just spent an hour and 3 attempts trying to purchase a new cooker from Currys (ours died last night and there is zero stock of anything that fits the gap virtually anywhere).

Currys website is however screwed and either the password reset or security systems are knackered as you can't change a password and login.
    Nothing on AO.com?

Double Godlike!

Morning all

Glorious morning out. Blue sky, crisp air, not too hot, not too cold - perfect! Currently 12 degrees, forecast high of 18 with cloud cover increasing as the day passes. Rained quite a bit over night but none expected today. Barometer steady at 1020 mBar.

At the hairdresser getting the grey hairs painted over again. New measures in place (new to me, not sure how long they've been in force) . Full face masks for the staff and all customers have to wear a mask too (interesting when there's hair dye about but hey ho.

bored now

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    Nothing on AO.com?
    AO screwed up a delivery of a Freezer in February and didn't bother to tell us that they couldn't deliver it until the day it was supposed to arrive (resulting in us having to purchase second hand at vast price)..

Hell will freeze over before I use them again (plus currys give 7% cashback, ao is 1%).

Also Mrs Eek wanted Red and AO don't have one - mind you no one has any range cookers as Covid has screwed up production - one company is quoting January (if you are lucky).
    Last edited by eek; 5th September 2020 at 08:30.

Morning all

Dry.

Colder at 18 deg in here.

Blue sky with fluffy white clouds.

Sunny.

1021 mBar.

Saturday judging by the crap that was coming out of the wireless before I switched it off.

I wasn't much impressed with AO to be frank.

The Currys delivery chaps were rather more impressive if truth be told.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

More fingers than teeth

zero stock of anything that fits the gap virtually anywhere
    Difficult finding replacements for built in stuff if the old model ain't around. Took me weeks to replace a microwave a while ago.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

bored now

[QUOTE=xoggoth;2804997]Difficult finding replacements for built in stuff if the old model ain't around. Took me weeks to replace a microwave a while ago.[/QUOTE

It's a free standing range cooker so the issue was find a range cooker that is 100cm wide, in stock with sensible oven sizes (Leisure for instance have very wide sides that make the ovens virtually unusable.

Double Godlike!

watched TTSS last night.
    quite good. i didn't know they'd remade it.
    CBSWFB in sunny sarf herts.
    Saturday Lie in.
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    AO screwed up a delivery of a Freezer in February and didn't bother to tell us that they couldn't deliver it until the day it was supposed to arrive (resulting in us having to purchase second hand at vast price)..

Hell will freeze over before I use them again (plus currys give 7% cashback, ao is 1%).

Also Mrs Eek wanted Red and AO don't have one - mind you no one has any range cookers as Covid has screwed up production - one company is quoting January (if you are lucky).
    Try RDO | Washing Machines | Dishwashers | Fridges | Ovens | Kitchen Design
    Not sure if they deliver near you, and you might not get cash back, but they are normally good on prices and delivery.
    And you can pick up the phone to talk to them, call in to collect, or just use their website.
    If that fails, what about John Lewis?
    I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
    Hands... out infractions
    Face... the music
    Space... between the ears