• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I've learned from the master
    What would MS say about your english?

You learnt from the master -learned is something Americans do for they are simple and can't cope with irregular verbs.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Your swift edit from gggg was good.
      I had to put something in quickly to grab the zentury - takes me 1 second longer to type.

Comment

My replacement replacement printer part has arrived and been successfully fitted.

Printer was being a bit special by claiming there's a paper jam when there was no such thing going on. Opening and closing door A and paper tray 2 on demand has cleared that.

A box of wine has also arrived. I decided to order the Spectator selection for September. No idea if it's any good but their write up of each bottle sounded good.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          I had to put something in quickly to grab the zentury - takes me 1 second longer to type.
          Who got the century?

Comment

Stewing yet more pears.

Despite being wrinkly they're still not ripe, so stewing is The Way to Go.

It's quite overcast out there now, glad I went for a nice walk earlier when it was all sunny & warm, like.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Hmm...

The cleaning page the printer runs after it's had a moment looked a bit shifty so I thought I'd run the basic print head cleaning cycle.

The Light Stripes Test is showing Cyan in my Magenta! A number of the magenta jets are off colour.

I'd best do the in depth clean then.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Who got the century?
                Shall I just say that there is a post from WTFH that no longer exists which was post 99....

Comment

Just remembered I have a check up at the dentist at 4pm.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Who got the century?
                    WGAFF?
                    let the schoolkids play.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      WGAFF?
                      let the schoolkids play.
                      You're right. Wouldn't catch me drivelling for numbers.

I am not a number - I am a free man!

Comment

Working...
                      X