• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it hasn't stopped all day here.
    some old jewish geezer just passed by in an old boat full of animals*
    FFS.

*real animals, not rangers supporters

Comment

Just noticed the clock on my mantelpiece has stopped. I wonder when that happened?

Comment

Rain keeps stopping and starting again here. It's currently on a break, but the weather app reckons it's between 90% and 100% probability of rain every hour until at least this time tomorrow

My washing machine is what I would regard as a "normal" size, but I believe bigger ones are available. I figure a week or so's worth of shirts, socks and pants constitutes one load, as I observe the advice not to fill it more than about two-thirds full for greater washing efficiency

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Do you mean the northern actor, or a combination of two of your mates on here?
          This one demonstrating his hand-job technique. Knew I would find you!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Just noticed the clock on my mantelpiece has stopped. I wonder when that happened?
            2 minutes to midnight?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Entertainment: "Doom (2005)" with that Rock chap.

I have 4 copies of this for no readily apparent reason other than The Rock being in it, so 3 copies will be off to the charity emporia as soon as it's safe so to do.
              Well that didn't happen:

"Hidden Wales with Will Millard".

"Secret Scotland" with Susan Calman.

"The man who tried to feed the world" on PBS about Norman Borlaug.

I have two washing machines.

Defence in depth.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tea has been the last bit of M&S chunky breaded haddock with chunky chips and beans

The Maris Pipers used for the chips are from Suffolk, and turned out very nicely. Seems to be a good year for chip spuds

Comment

I may have mentioned how disappointing my potato harvest was this year.

All six of them.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    2 minutes to midnight?
                    About 5 past 11 it would seem.

Comment

This evening's ents has been Z Nation.

For some reason I stopped watching after the first three episodes of season 4 so have picked it up from S4E4.

Still raining. There may have been a pause but it's hard to tell.

Comment

Working...
                      X