test please delete test please delete - Page 33639
Page 33639 of 33748 FirstFirst ... 32639331393353933589336293363733638336393364033641336493368933739 ... LastLast
Posts 336,381 to 336,390 of 337476

Double Godlike!

Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    At long, long last I've finally got a bounce back loan.

Which means I now have cash to launch Plan B (and with the profit from that the even more fun Plan C).

Note - none of this money is going to be used to pay my wages or pension...

Finally as in, you've only just gotten around to it, or it's taken an age to process the application?

A BBL is for working capital to grow your business. Plan B and C sound like excellent candidates for that.

bored now

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    Finally as in, you've only just gotten around to it, or it's taken an age to process the application?

A BBL is for working capital to grow your business. Plan B and C sound like excellent candidates for that.
    As in given that I mainly banked with Tide it's taken me from June until now to actually get an account that would allow me to apply.

HSBC have an application to open a business account that I started in July that is still in progress.

I could have used Metro Bank but that required a visit down to Sheffield rather than London which was pointless as I can justify a trip to London but ain't got any clients in or near Sheffield and haven't been able to visit friends there for months.

Starling have done it all in 3 weeks..
    Last edited by eek; 29th October 2020 at 09:57.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

bored now

As in given that I mainly banked with Tide it's taken me from June until now to actually get an account that would allow me to apply.

HSBC have an application to open a business account that I started in July that is still in progress.

I could have used Metro Bank but that required a visit down to Sheffield rather than London which was pointless as I can justify a trip to London but ain't got any clients in or near Sheffield and haven't been able to visit friends there for months.

Starling have done it all in 3 weeks..
    Going back to Sheffield the parents of one of our friends (friend is our age but their parents are older so they will be late 70's) both have Covid as their other child went to visit them with their grandchildren (both of whom were the following day asked to isolate for 2 weeks and not go back to School).

What we don't know is whether the visit is one where the parents asked child and family to attend or where the child visited without prior invite. Equally our friend doesn't know and is utterly furious with parents and brother.
    Last edited by eek; 29th October 2020 at 10:09.

Fingers like lightning

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    I've been on CUK for over seven years and this is the first time I've ever viewed this thread! I had always assumed by the title that it actually was a place for people to make a test post. Now I see there have been 336,000 posts. Did I miss anything?
    Loads! You get media studies, weather reports from around the country, tips for gardening, cooking, shed maintenance. It's all happening here.
    I can't believe I've missed seven years worth of shed maintenance tips! I need to go lie down and have a little cry...

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    I can't believe I've missed seven years worth of shed maintenance tips! I need to go lie down and have a little cry...
    You only need to start worrying when you realise you are eating the same stuff as everyone else.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

bored now

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    You only need to start worrying when you realise you are eating the same stuff as everyone else.
    The time to get worried is when think WTFH deserves all the hassle his wife gives him for not ensuring the guinea fowl are safely tucked away in their home.

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

...The guinea fowl are safely tucked away in their home.

I prefer to think of them as African immigrants who are living in one of the 4 houses I own in leafy Surrey, where they scratch out a living but mostly rely on handouts from British taxpayers (me & The Wife (tm)).
    I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
    Hands... out infractions
    Face... the music
    Space... between the ears

Double Godlike!

Late breakfast was a couple of slices of toast and jam washed down with a coffee.

None of my to-do list has been done.

Clock's a ticking...

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

None of my to-do list has been done.

Clock's a ticking...

I believe you need to re-write and re-evaluate your to-do list.
    Put easier goals on it, such as "have a couple of slices of toast with jam", or maybe even "have a coffee"

You'll find it so much better to achieve goals on your to-do list, rather than not achieving them.
    I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
    Hands... out infractions
    Face... the music
    Space... between the ears

Double Godlike!

I think I may do some vacuuming and dusting. Not enough laundry to do a wash yet.