• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look on the bright side, another month & it'll be getting dark at this time of day.

More potching done in the garden, apple tree leaves collected & put in the compost heap.

More irrelevant paper dug out of the "file system", mostly crap from banks and pension companies, leavened with some antique schematic diagrams that never got made and a fair quantity of ancient stuff from Mullard and Philips and Thorn about transistors, tvs, and such like.

All off to recycling next week.

I'm almost tempted to do the same with the file system in the other corner.

But I'd have to shift much more stuff to do it, the stuff including a 26" crt CTV.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Walk walked, very briskly to start with as it was very chilly and I'd neglected to wear a jumper, then not so briskly because my knees and one ankle were starting to complain about the briskness. But despite their carping, green ring closed

And it's not quite completely dark yet, so in principle that goal was achieved

Comment

Another day one and HWMBO has delivered me a G&T.

I'm either living in Beirut or there's fireworks going off. I didn't realise Scots liked to celebrate the hanging of someone who tried to take down parliament

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Another day one and HWMBO has delivered me a G&T.

I'm either living in Beirut or there's fireworks going off. I didn't realise Scots liked to celebrate the hanging of someone who tried to take down parliament
          It was a Catholic attempt. You may not have noticed this but Glasgow seems to be very divided on religious grounds...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Looking

Comment

at

Comment

the

Comment

Comment