test please delete test please delete - Page 33740
Page 33740 of 33973 FirstFirst ... 32740332403364033690337303373833739337403374133742337503379033840 ... LastLast
Posts 337,391 to 337,400 of 339728

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

Morning all
    I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
    Hands... out infractions
    Face... the music
    Space... between the ears

More fingers than teeth

Morning all

Not properly up yet so full weather report will be done once I've seen what the barometer is up to.

Having coffee in bed at the moment, brought me by you-know-who

My post count is Majestic

Morning.

It's grey outside and there was frost on the cars when I woke up at 7am.

However doesn't feel cold outside due to the cloud cover and decrease in wind. High of 11 degrees and overnight low of 5.

Going to pop out to an M&S food hall in a bit as I booked a slot for when it opens.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Nice But Dim

Morning all.

Bike ride cut short this morning on account of not being able to feel my toes after 4 hours, still took another hour to get home on top of that.

Weather forecast was a lot warmer than it turned out to be (Forecast 10 degC, actual 2degC) and it was dry so I didn't bother with overshoes. Mistake.

Now thawing out again at home with hot coffee and some of the uneaten flapjack things I took with me on the ride.
    Last edited by DaveB; 22nd November 2020 at 11:25.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

Walk walked. The hill is heaving with what must be very large families, unless they are groups of people who don’t care about who they infect.
    I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
    Hands... out infractions
    Face... the music
    Space... between the ears

More fingers than teeth

Bed has been stripped and the first load is in the WM. Dropped a pillow case Good job there's the duvet and the mattress covers yet to be done so my routine isn't too badly messed up.

Need to hoover throughout the flat as the floor is filthy. A flick around with a duster wouldn't hurt either.

HWMBO is rustling up brunch. He wanted to make a French omelette with a side of creamy mustard mushrooms and kidneys. Not so fussed about the latter but he can finish them off if I decide not to have them.

We are planning to drive over to Gerry's later to pick up lots and lots of booze for cocktails. Sodding congestion charge now applies on the weekend which does nothing to help anyone. I bet that won't get reverted ever.

Weather wise, overcast but dry with some wan sun poking through every now and then. It's 11 degrees, the high for the day. Barometer steady at 1024 mBar.

More fingers than teeth

Realised I should have split my post up so I didn't have to make up more waffle. That's too much effort to resolve now so waffling it is

More fingers than teeth

Thermostat is annoying me immensely. I might just buy the Tado stuff now and fix it myself.

More fingers than teeth

On the plus side, my mobile seems to have stopped annoying me with its insistence that it can't find the internet. I'm sure everyone is very happy about that.

More fingers than teeth

Bought some lovely flowers from M&S yesterday. Autumnal chrysanthemums and a purple spiky thing that looks like a thistle but doesn't have the stabby features of one.