• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burn ? ? this abomination of a thread!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Burn ������ ������ this abomination of a thread!
      Or just join the newly created Test, please Delete discord server at Test, please Delete discord
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Or just join the newly created Test, please Delete discord server at Test, please Delete discord
        The new forum software can cope with quoting emoji without turning them into a load of Unicode replacement characters

Comment

This reminds me to fix my fast parsing of UTF8 - seems to fail in one odd case

Comment

Needed something quick for lunch - Soreen Malt Loaf FTW!

Dangerous that I've opened a new one...

Comment

Last of the ham, pea and lentil soup for lunch, with the usual bits of wholemeal bread

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Needed something quick for lunch - Soreen Malt Loaf FTW!

Dangerous that I've opened a new one...
                I discovered that someone had opened a bag of crumpets since my last visit to the kitchen.

Worse 4 of them (from a packet of 6) had been eaten in the 2 hours that had passed.

Comment

Lunch: pasta

Had to venture into client's office earlier.

Apart from white vans the roads were mostly empty.

Shops didn't seem very busy. Then again I didn't pass a Primark.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You should be posting this in my My Lunch threads

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      I discovered that someone had opened a bag of crumpets since my last visit to the kitchen.

Worse 4 of them (from a packet of 6) had been eaten in the 2 hours that had passed.
                      In case you hadn't guessed, all 6 have now been consumed.

Comment

Working...
                      X