• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looked out the window and it seems to have been raining. A recheck of the forecast on my weather app and it says there's now a 50% chance of precipitation today but doesn't give any indication of when.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

The weather app claims it's snowing, but it's just grey and raining fairly steadily; 3°C

Comment

It continues to rain. Just popped out the back and it's horrid and cold and wet

And although the bins have been done, it seems the recycling crew aren't the ones who know to get the bins from within, so they haven't been emptied. As the only two on the street are numbered, we'll have to do without a recycling bin this week

Comment

Lunch is beans on toast (the other half of the can I opened for yesterday's dinner) topped with cheese (a mature cheddar).

Comment

Pancetta omelette for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Lunch is beans on toast (the other half of the can I opened for yesterday's dinner) topped with cheese (a mature cheddar).
              I just had beans on toast too.

Beans, beans, good for the heart
              The more you eat, the more you...
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Cauliflower soup here.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Stopped snowing now and gradually melting away.

Dog eventually decided she did want to go for a walk after all so a brisk excursion was undertaken with much running about across a local field and brief interlude to bark at the tyre swing. Now back on the sofa with MrsB complaining about how Nasty Daddy made her go out in the cold and wet, and how she really needs some of those nice dog treats in the cupboard to help her recover from her ordeal.

Checked in on our spiny lodger earlier, they appear to be a feisty one. Having upended the water dish and scattered food everywhere in the box they were fast asleep in a pile of hay. Cleaned up and rearranged and left them to it. Checked in again a few minutes ago and the food dish had been dragged into the hay, presumably for easy access before going back to sleep.

Waiting to hear back from the local rescue on the best option for them.

Lunch was poached egg on toast, followed by a couple of mini stollen things.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Raining more heavily now

Lots of traffic on the road. You wouldn't think there was a pandemic on

Comment

MyFitnessPal informs me that I have logged in for 1,435 days in a row

Comment

Working...
                      X