• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Yep time to switch...

I use these guys: Outfox The Market
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Furniture buffs: lots of good Mid-Century stuff on Instagram these days. Would recommend. A bit pricey though.
      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        My energy company went bust at the weekend so I am now a customer of Scottish Power.

The energy company went bust due to people not paying their bills. There as I'm in credit so I've cancelled my DD, downloaded my bills, took screen shots and photographed my meters as Scottish Power have a trustpilot rating of 1.
        I'm with Bulb - not the cheapest but also not the worst. They don't do intro offers, they have one tariff and that's it. Decent customer service too.

I can give you a referral code and we both get £50 account credit if you choose to sign up. Have and look and PM me if you want the referral code.

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
          Furniture buffs: lots of good Mid-Century stuff on Instagram these days. Would recommend. A bit pricey though.
          That's the worst place to look for cast offs

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I'm with Bulb - not the cheapest but also not the worst. They don't do intro offers, they have one tariff and that's it. Decent customer service too.

I can give you a referral code and we both get £50 account credit if you choose to sign up. Have and look and PM me if you want the referral code.
            I moved from Bulb mid year when their prices crept up. Now with Pure-Planet. Cheaper (in my postcode) and fixed price deal
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Sardine toasties (made with sesame bloomer) for lunch

Just the sardines in olive oil this time; I decided to hold the tomato sauce ones in reserve for now

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Apparently Bill Gates is now going through be controling that 90 year old woman who was vaccinated.
                Get the new Xbox and you too can make her caper with a $39.99/month subscription

Comment

Wondering how long it'll be before it's revealed that the vaccine woman made racist comments at a dinner dance five years ago

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Get the new Xbox and you too can make her caper with a $39.99/month subscription

Comment

I have three people trying to organise transport to collect my sofa!

Lunch is Heinz cream of tomato soup, with some chilli chucked in, and a couple of slices of toast.

Comment

Working...
                      X