• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know you're really bored when you end up playing blinking games with your cats.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Right, after that brief interlude of some work, I'm off too for some norrahe inspired cookingfest!

Have a great break CUKers - I may post some rubbish if I'm drunk - an invective if it's a political thread, or another bare leg hump related theme if I'm comatosed or knee deep in dim prawns.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        Right, after that brief interlude of some work, I'm off too for some norrahe inspired cookingfest!

Have a great break CUKers - I may post some rubbish if I'm drunk - an invective if it's a political thread, or another bare leg hump related theme if I'm comatosed or knee deep in dim prawns.
        will be sending you an e-mail with all the thai recipes in the next 10 mins

Just going to me scanner now..............................
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning!

Bit busy yesterday and today, hence lack of posting.

I miss Lucifer Box's marmalade - it was great!

Are you there LB??!?!?!?!
          Might be.

Comment

Oh. My. God.

How are you doing, fella? Not seen you here for a while.

Hope you are still making the Seville marmalade!
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
              Might be.

Dear god/lucifer

Who summoned you and from where???

Welcome back

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just resting after a monster chilli fest.

slow cooked (4 hours) chilli con carne

freshly made guacamole

tomato and lime salsa

and some beers

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Evening all

I am EXHAUSTED!

Comment

Oh. My. God.

How are you doing, fella? Not seen you here for a while.

Hope you are still making the Seville marmalade!
                    Hello, hyperD, my old friend. I certainly am, I made a large batch last month. Should keep the Lucifer household going for a while. Hope all has been going swimmingly (and profitably) for you for the last few years.

To tell you the truth I've gone permie, so I feel sort of dirty for being in here at all.

Shhhh...

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Dear god/lucifer

Who summoned you and from where???

Welcome back

Chico went over to the dark side and brought me back to this plane of existence in a blaspheous ritual best not discussed.

I'm afraid I don't recognise your handle. Did you used to be somebody else? Spartacus perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                      X