• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    ommm...
    Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Day 4 on the bench.

Had my flu jab, arm hurts, going for a nap
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        What are you trying to play them on? I use a PS3 or 4, never had any problems and the software is updated regularly (sometimes too regularly but that's another story).
        Home built PC - Mr N built it himself, we use slysoft - any dvd, it doesn't like blu ray menus, common problem.

Had to go onto the slysoft forum to see if anyone else had the same problem, they did, problem solved.

am hoping when he rebuilds the damn thing we can upgrade most of the software.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon

Back in action, now on a government project in the Hague. Might go back to last clientco next year though, depending on availability.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Day 4 on the bench.

arm hurts, going for a nap

If you keep playing with it, it'll fall off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Afternoon

Back in action, now on a government project in the Hague. Might go back to last clientco next year though, depending on availability.
              Congrats!

Might end up in Den Haag as well, if things go to plan with possible gig.

Basically being put forward for exact same gig as I did before at ex clientco. Haven't heard anything back yet, and they've got till tomorrow as I'm off on holidays.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                I just want summat where I press play and it works.

But no, I have to check I'm on the right refresh rate depending on what I'm watching and then all the faff with tv series on blu-ray.

We do have one or 2 HDDVDs and they won't play on the version of the fecking software he has.
                Get plex and a large hard disk.

Off back on holiday now mrs eek has recovered from her minor case of heat stroke
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Get plex and a large hard disk.

Off back on holiday now mrs eek has recovered from her minor case of heat stroke
                  I'll leave that to Mr N, he's promised to rebuild things a lot better.

We have waaaay too many dvds ( about 1000 or so) to store them on anything

Heat stroke?? People still get that?
                  Last edited by norrahe; 2 October 2014, 13:41.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    I'll leave that to Mr N, he's promised to rebuild things a lot better.

We have waaaay too many dvds ( about 100o or so) to store them on anything

Heat stroke?? People still get that?
                    Mad men and those not thinking straight go straight from the collessium to the forum without stopping for a rest
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      I've never roasted a duck.

Have I missed much?
                      I like them

Comment

Working...
                      X