• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    The "beef shoulder chops" bit sounds all right, but I'd suggest replacing the other ingredients with chips or something similar
    They also have this , please do not even compare it with bubble and squeak or calli ( champ, wot the norn oirish peeps call it)

I'll give them doughnuts (but defintely not olliebollen), and pancakes but some of the cuisine leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm sure they're all Scottish really, they love to deep fry everything and are as tight as hell.
    Last edited by norrahe; 2 October 2014, 22:55.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      They also have this , please do not even compare it with bubble and squeak or calli ( champ, wot the norn oirish peeps call it)

I'll give them doughnuts (but defintely not olliebollen), and pancakes but some of the cuisine leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm sure they're all Scottish really, they love to deep fry everything and are as tight as hell.
      On a more positive note, they do put little meatballs (soepballen) in tomato soup, which are not only delicious but also very annoying to vegetarians

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning denizens

6AM changes again today. On the upside, it's an early start to the weekend

Let's see if Mrs Covbob manages to produce CovBaby over the weekend - due date was Wednesday. The medical opinion is that she has until next weekend until they induce.

Comment

Was ambushed on the way out of the house this morning by CovPuss II. He was adamant that I was not leaving without at least 10 minutes of good quality tummy rubbing time.

I duly complied!

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                I've just fed the NorPusses again so I get a lie in. ( I hope)
                How'd that work out for you?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Looks like it's the end of summer according to the weather lady.
                  Its looking very likely that I may have to close my bedroom window
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all.

Thank crunchy it's friday.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      Morning denizens

6AM changes again today. On the upside, it's an early start to the weekend

Let's see if Mrs Covbob manages to produce CovBaby over the weekend - due date was Wednesday. The medical opinion is that she has until next weekend until they induce.
                      flowers & a Curry works every time!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X