• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Wonder how Mudskipper's Inca Trail is going...
    She's met a llama and went to a place called "sexy woman", no word on if she has ate guinea pig yet
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Especially where the food is concerned, she's not the most flexible on foreign food, lets hope there's a maccy d somewhere.

Come to think of it I wonder how she'll get on in Copenhagen.

Is Peruvian food usually spicy? I doubt there's a MaccyD at Machu Picchu

Comment

Especially where the food is concerned, she's not the most flexible on foreign food, lets hope there's a maccy d somewhere.

Come to think of it I wonder how she'll get on in Copenhagen.

Fish and chips

Very good indeed, if you like fish and chips or simple fresh seafood.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Fish and chips

Very good indeed, if you like fish and chips or simple fresh seafood.
          It's a pretty good place, we're all off to Amass and BROR, and hopefully I'll find out if I get a table at Noma in December next week.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

No idea, ask Pondy, his Missus is Peruvian.

I do wonder if she ate guinea pig.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Yes, it can be. Although often the spicy bit will be a sauce served on the side. (Un)fortunately there is one

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              She's met a llama and went to a place called "sexy woman", no word on if she has ate guinea pig yet

Sorry, how rude. Morning all!

Comment

I see that having returned after a short break, unprecedented levels of cretindom are to be found in General.

When you think it's reached rock bottom, it...err...hasn't.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Yes, it can be. Although often the spicy bit will be a sauce served on the side. (Un)fortunately there is one

Sorry, how rude. Morning all!
                  As if by magic a Pondy appears!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    I see that having returned after a short break, unprecedented levels of cretindom are to be found in General.

When you think it's reached rock bottom, it...err...hasn't.
                    I'm surprised the banhammer hasn't come out at all, and there's one or two that really should be banned for life. but somehow manage to avoid it.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

As if by magic a Pondy appears!

I needed to escape the moronicity of General. And yes, that's now a real word.

Comment

Working...
                      X