• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    CovBaby was successfully delivered at 0950 - a healthy boy weighing 7 lbs 13 oz.

I've not slept for more than 30 mins (and then only on the floor) since yesterday morning. Bedtime soon
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Home again, home again, jiggedy jig.
      Missed you
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning

And congratulations to Covbob and the covbobs.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all.

And what a glorious morn it is, to be sure.

Pouring with fecking rain, gales, and this year's lune has turned up ready for the fray.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Friend of mine moved into a new place and got a de-humidifier in cos he thought it was damp from being unoccupied. Realised when they made no differance after a while there was a leaking pipe under the concrete floor and the whole house was basically soaking wet.
            The whole house is soaking wet, but the water feed is in the first floor coz the plumber who removed the lead piping couldn't face digging up ZeitPater's concrete.

Comment

CovBaby was successfully delivered at 0950 - a healthy boy weighing 7 lbs 13 oz.

I've not slept for more than 30 mins (and then only on the floor) since yesterday morning. Bedtime soon
              Congrats

Comment

<edit> Now I think about it, the feed comes in under the concrete floors in the front & middle rooms, then goes up to the bathroom.

I wonder...

</edit>

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Home again, home again, jiggedy jig.
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 6 October 2014, 07:48. Reason: didn't notice the 'https'.

Comment

It'll get better....

in about 25 years time.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

My ability to escape arrival lounges is still unparrallelled.

Spent so long getting off the plane that I was right by the bus door. So first through passport control, bags waiting as we entered baggage reclaim.

My wife thinks we spent 4 minutes in the airport building. I personally think it was less than that..
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X