• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    This might be a theme over the next few weeks

Pissed
    Now
    Good job! What else do you have lined up?

Comment

Wow; I am logged in! That's after 3 days. I will now recieve an SMS with a new security key each time I close a session.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Good job! What else do you have lined up?
        Mostly trekking around Burundy, then stuffing our faces in Lyon, back up to Epernay, then home.

Congrats on the new sprig, will raise a glass to celebrate.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          At least CovBaby is napping for a bit :-)
          Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Well that was quite enough buggering about for today. Off to my new urban lodgings, with a slight sense of trepidation.

Bye for now
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Oi MS, did you eat any of Pogle's mates?
              No, didn't get the chance. No GP restaurants in the town centre. One of the other guys, who did a different trek (one night shorter) did get the opportunity on his 'extra' night.

Comment

Time to go.

And I've got two coats coz it was so wet this morning.

I wonder if I've got a big enough bag for the wax jacket.

Byeeeee

Comment

Tired, after the stress of having to get up around 8am two days in a row

More accurately, I was tired after the first time and haven't yet had a chance to fully recover

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Tired, after the stress of having to get up around 8am two days in a row

More accurately, I was tired after the first time and haven't yet had a chance to fully recover
                    And, thinking about it, several glasses of red wine and a few pints of beer yesterday probably didn't do much to promote recovery, excellent though they were

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Watching the Japanese grand prix. It's a little bit wet there. Someone spun off during the safety lap. Doesn't sound very safe to me
                      Jesus, just seen the video of Jules Bianchi's crash. It's a miracle he wasn't killed instantly.

Comment

Working...
                      X