• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Jesus, just seen the video of Jules Bianchi's crash. It's a miracle he wasn't killed instantly.
    Ow

Watched the race on Sunday morning, they'd cut away to one of the pits just before it happened. Saw Sutil go off and the crane arrive but nothing after that. Hope he recovers ok.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

I think I'll go to bed.

Plumber coming along to service the boiler tomorrow.

Another £100 down the tubes.

Comment

Just watched Goodfellas. Near the end, Henry is at a hospital picking up his disabled brother while being followed by the Feds, coked up, and having just avoided crashing his car by a few inches. Naturally, he's looking very pale and sweating, and the doctor is all "Wow, what's the matter with you, let me check you out."

Something about the doctor's voice seemed extremely familiar. Sure enough, it's the same guy who plays Senator Clay Davis in The Wire, Isiah Whitlock Jr.

If he'd said "Sheeeeeeeit" the way Clay Davis does, I would have recognised him sooner

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

at clientco and already <---
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Just watched Goodfellas. Near the end, Henry is at a hospital picking up his disabled brother while being followed by the Feds, coked up, and having just avoided crashing his car by a few inches. Naturally, he's looking very pale and sweating, and the doctor is all "Wow, what's the matter with you, let me check you out."

Something about the doctor's voice seemed extremely familiar. Sure enough, it's the same guy who plays Senator Clay Davis in The Wire, Isiah Whitlock Jr.

If he'd said "Sheeeeeeeit" the way Clay Davis does, I would have recognised him sooner
              He's currently in the US TV series Suits. Took me a while to work out where I knew him from. It also features Gina Torres from Firefly/Serenity.

Oh, and Morning all!

D'oh, that'll be the Bunk.
              Last edited by Pondlife; 7 October 2014, 07:50. Reason: Total bollox apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                He's currently in the US TV series Suits. Took me a while to work out where I knew him from. It also features Gina Torres from Firefly/Serenity.

Oh, and Morning all!

Dammit. He was in Veep. I knew I'd seen him somewhere recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning

Last night was a late one. Thank heavens for ham and eggs in the morning.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X