• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Well I never knew Denmark was so close. Geocache nearest our hotel is only 625 miles away.
    Im thinking about having a go at this with the youngest. There are a couple of caches in our village.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      It was rather late last night when it happened and it's hardly urgent enough to need to be dealt with then.

I will however be reporting it as a non urgent crime this morning and following it up if I don't hear something quickly.

The annoying bit was it was 30p and I was trying to think of a solution to a £15k pupil premium issue for the school
      Are you fo real?

Comment

Morning all.

And a direly unpleasant morning it is too.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          You're welcome. I would have sworn they were destroyed by the Grand Slam bombs towards the end of the war. Maybe that was St Nazaire.

It's that nice Mr Von Braun and his V2's next week.
          Well according to that prog, they managed to hit it with a Tall Boy but it didn't do a great deal of damage.

I've always admired the amount of money that Von Braun managed to waste on the V2.

It stopped the krauts spending it on useful weapons like the V1, of which you could have got about 100 for the price of a V2.

The V1 had the same explosive yield as the V2, at about a ton (or tonne).
          Last edited by zeitghost; 13 October 2014, 07:21.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Are you fo real?
            30p is 30p.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Are you fo real?
              Assault is assault and as she rather spoilt my evening I'm going to have some pleasure in spoiling her week

Plus it wasn't actually worth dealing with it last night so having now confirmed that a crime was committed (pulling my shirt and throwing money at me is common assault) I'll report it
              Last edited by eek; 13 October 2014, 07:29.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  had an interesting chat with a client on Friday - need to follow up this morning. Possibility of 1 year, 11 months direct work
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all

Managed to pay a whole 35 euros for 3 courses coffee and wine for 2 people yesterday and the food was great too!

Off sightseeing today, going to a piggy place for lunch.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Assault is assault and as she rather spoilt my evening I'm going to have some pleasure in spoiling her week

Plus it wasn't actually worth dealing with it last night so having now confirmed that a crime was committed (pulling my shirt and throwing money at me is common assault) I'll report it
                      MTFU

Comment

Working...
                      X