• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evenin' all
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I've got ANKERS and a blank on my scrabble game.

So many possibilities...
      In the end I went for UNRAKES, as there were very few places I could attach it.

Comment

Home!

The oil pressure light came on for the briefest of moments when I had to brake sharply as some idiot cut across a lane further ahead, so I had to make a detour via Halfords on the way home to pick up some oil. Then tomorrow I'll have to make much the same detour to collect stuff from the Amazon Locker. It'll almost be a relief to get on the M1 on Friday

Comment

ClientCo's systems threw another online training thingy at me today. This time it was about their Agile process, and as part of it I had to download a PDF with a diagram of said process.

It's probably the most complex diagram I've ever seen

I'm not sure they've got the hang of this "Agile" thingy

Comment

Watching apprentice : you're fired

Comment

It will be alright in the middle of the night (aha)

Comment

Only five more days' work before Christmas.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Only five more days' work before Christmas.
                    9 for me. The last 2 proof I'm not an employee as they have to finish on the 19th I can spend 22/23 in peace and quiet trying to get what needs to be done actually done...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

its another secure site so can't work from home. That requires an expensive laptop £700 which cannot be justified on the budget..
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X