• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Heh the subject of curry restaurants came up on site yesterday and the customer PM mentioned that one as being top notch, she should know since she's from India and is rather scathing of Asian food that isn't home cooked, we may arrange a project nosh up if this weekend goes off ok

I like some heat, but I tend to go for the complex flavour end of the spicy stuff rather than the really whizzbang kaboom stuff.
    We have some excellent ones in Cardiff now. That particular one is in the bay. There seems to be a bit of a competition going on between two former partners who went separate ways and setup individually, now trying to out do each other. The one above is separate to this battle for supremacy and is my favourite. The others are Purple Poppadom | Nouvelle Indian Cuisine By Anand George or Mint and Mustard both are excellent.

Edit: There is no flock wallpaper or sitar music to be found in these places. They all serve sorbets between courses and other niceties/munchables which is amazing for the price your paying for dinner.
    Last edited by Pondlife; 16 January 2015, 17:51.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      You anywhere close to Leeds lad?!
      Not for about six years now

And that was just a two-monther in Yeadon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        We have some excellent ones in Cardiff now. That particular one is in the bay. There seems to be a bit of a competition going on between two former partners who went separate ways and setup individually, now trying to out do each other. The one above is separate to this battle for supremacy and is my favourite. The others are Purple Poppadom | Nouvelle Indian Cuisine By Anand George or Mint and Mustard both are excellent.

Edit: There is no flock wallpaper or sitar music to be found in these places. They all serve sorbets between courses and other niceties/munchables which is amazing for the price your paying for dinner.
        £37.50 Per person for five courses. Add £16.00 for matching wines

£50 in Bradford =

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          £37.50 Per person for five courses. Add £16.00 for matching wines

£50 in Bradford =
          To be fair since I live near Bradford and have eaten some stonkingly good meals there, I'm currently on a weekdays gig in Cardiff and that's a step up in quality of surroundings while the food quality is on par.

Comment

And I'm back to hating this new-fangled technology.

I've had a fabulous day - beautiful location, lunch, a bit pissed on champagne - and I get home to find I have a new follower on Twitter. Super, except it's ....
            .... the feckin Jehovah's Witnesses
            When I were a lass at least you could pretend you were out

Going to trundle off for a look through TPD now.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post

I've had a fabulous day - beautiful location, lunch, a bit pissed on champagne - and I get home to find I have a new follower on Twitter. Super, except it's ....

There is no escape

Comment

I have tucked myself away under an extremely toasty electric blanket, with a large glass of wine to hand. I am going to watch a film, while drinking wine and being warm, then get a good night's sleep free of the worry of having to get up at six in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Bore da. Sut mae?
                  Iawn diolch
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Iawn diolch
                    Bendegedig

Comment

I had that bloke as well, just blocked him in the end.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X