• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    Mentioning the CovPuss in my previous post reminds me that I've not heard mention of either the NorPusses or He Who Would Be ZeitMog recently. How are our feline friends keeping?
    The norPusses are fine, NorPuss I is snoring away in our bedroom and NorPuss II is sunning himself on our kitchen windowsill.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Will you take him/her/it to the vets?

I suppose he's more used to liver and fava beans these days.
      Ear looks better, so no.

I'm fed up with paying for other people's cats.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Mentioning the CovPuss in my previous post reminds me that I've not heard mention of either the NorPusses or He Who Would Be ZeitMog recently. How are our feline friends keeping?
        Morning!

Sadly hyperMog#1 passed away in Jan but hyperMog#2 is still soldiering on, demanding chicken 24/7.

St Patrick's Day - ace! Whiskytime!

I'm going to do a homebrew stout soon (when I've finished off the Torpedo which shouldn't take long). I'm using a recipe called "Old Dwarven Warrior" - sounds fantastic!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The flute I broke back before Christmas has been repaired and the new head joint arrived from Taiwan...

All I can say is Ouch....

But the total price is still less than half the price of a new one...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Ear looks better, so no.

If it comes back, and he'll let you get close enough to poke around in there, swabbing it out with strong cold tea works wonders on ear and eye infections. If you use the pyramid tea bags ( can you even get them anymore more?) the pointy corners are perfect for wiping inside ears and in the corners of the eye.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              Morning!

Sadly hyperMog#1 passed away in Jan but hyperMog#2 is still soldiering on, demanding chicken 24/7.

I'm going to do a homebrew stout soon (when I've finished off the Torpedo which shouldn't take long). I'm using a recipe called "Old Dwarven Warrior" - sounds fantastic!
              Mr Tiddles marches onwards oblivious to his advancing years and physical defects, although he is a little perturbed at the moment as some of the other local cats have been encroaching on his patch and it's hard to take them on when you have no teeth to speak of.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                Morning!

I think I'll be making black velvet cocktails this evening.

I was trying to get an extra discount off simply for being Irish from the local whisky emporium, but they're not having any of it.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Mr Tiddles marches onwards oblivious to his advancing years and physical defects, although he is a little perturbed at the moment as some of the other local cats have been encroaching on his patch and it's hard to take them on when you have no teeth to speak of.
                  MrsMac was worried she would have nothing to talk about during Grub Club, I forgot you are all Crazy Cat People (she has five)
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    <-for the cat.

Towards the end, ZeitMog could just about stagger down one garden path, walk across my garden on another path, then stagger back up to the house again.

There were no walls to jump over, so that was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Ear looks better, so no.

Of course, this is no excuse if the protectors of the furry find out.

Comment

Working...
                      X