• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    WTF!

Go HyperD
    Thanks Pondy!

All very exciting as GF#1 and I start this. I've finally taken the plunge after much procrastination and I must say, when we've hosted this before, I've enjoyed every minute of it as much as our guests have. I love making great food for others!

Anyway, the next available date is the 30th May Sat 19:00. Don't worry if you can't make that date, as it looks like we're going to be having some more soon as there's been a surprising amount of interest, especially with GF#1's restaurant connections (she ran one for 20 years).

It's a 12 course tasting menu - more here:

12 Course Tasting Menu

If you are in the West Byfleet (nr Woking) area then either PM me here or preferably accept the event here:

Tantalize

We're making this an exclusive fine dining club for people that love great food in a relaxing atmosphere.

As I said, PM me for more info or follow/join/like etc on FB/Twitter

Right, I've got some foie gras to buy...!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Doesn't really inspire confidence in their code if they don't understand such a fundamental distinction
      indeed look forward to some exciting test results.

we have something not dissimilar on my current project. We have an enthusiastic program manager who keeps interfering with the technical stuff without asking. Luckily he has just moved on.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        indeed look forward to some exciting test results.

we have something not dissimilar on my current project. We have an enthusiastic program manager who keeps interfering with the technical stuff without asking. Luckily he has just moved on.
        I expect the test results to pass as integration testing here is oh look it works. Next....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

One too many glasses of vino last night.

I'm feeling a little tired today

Comment

Grrrrr!

Phone call from pimp, you have been booked on site for an induction day on Tuesday!

Surprising to say the least as I was still waiting for the signed contract and the vetting to go through, I guess they are waving the SC requirement (which is a shock, for those who know the client), I knew the project was in trouble (one phone interview that lasted 12 mins, no face to face) and timescales were tight but even this is a turn up for the books!

Guess I need to find a hotel now
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Grrrrr!

Phone call from pimp, you have been booked on site for an induction day on Tuesday!

Surprising to say the least as I was still waiting for the signed contract and the vetting to go through, I guess they are waving the SC requirement (which is a shock, for those who know the client), I knew the project was in trouble (one phone interview that lasted 12 mins, no face to face) and timescales were tight but even this is a turn up for the books!

Guess I need to find a hotel now
              That'll be fun in Whitsun week....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                That'll be fun in Whitsun week....
                True, are they definitely working Tuesday? My public sector end client has what they call a privilege day on Tuesday so they're not working.

Guess they're being pragmatic on the SC as I know most are taking 8-12 weeks at the moment instead of the max 4. From the sounds of it they're in the brown stuff so grats on your boom of sorts

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  True, are they definitely working Tuesday? My public sector end client has what they call a privilege day on Tuesday so they're not working.

Guess they're being pragmatic on the SC as I know most are taking 8-12 weeks at the moment instead of the max 4. From the sounds of it they're in the brown stuff so grats on your boom of sorts
                  You clearly don't know the client and location the issue won't be staff but hotels near a tourist location.

Spent half a conference call today with others discussing either people off today (queen's birthday) or on holiday next week

Comment

And now it is a giant rugby ball....

Comment

Still not time to go?

I'm almost having fun today, but I'd still rather be at home

Comment

Working...
                      X