• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to set up a digital ocean droplet
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Hi Nick <-manly

Long time, no see
      Afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        Apple watch?
        I don't bother wearing so much as a cheap watch from Argos, so I'll take some convincing to wear an expensive one even if it is from Apple

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Ah, I know - it's a DVD from Canada, with the BBC's The War Game - even now, that's the only place you can get it. Though it was never officially banned or censored, one gets the impression the BBC has been told to keep a low profile about it. I saw it once in the 80s, as I recall.

It's a Region 1 NTSC disk, too
          Are you going to do a double feature showing with Threads?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Ah, I know - it's a DVD from Canada, with the BBC's The War Game - even now, that's the only place you can get it. Though it was never officially banned or censored, one gets the impression the BBC has been told to keep a low profile about it. I saw it once in the 80s, as I recall.

It's a Region 1 NTSC disk, too
            Looks like you might be able to stream it... The War Game (Peter Watkins) 1965 - Dailymotion-Video

Edit: no point in you streaming it, now that you've got the DVD - but I might now that you've piqued my interest. Thanks!

Another edit: Hmmm... not without cost - interspersed with advertising. Heh-hoh.
            Last edited by TheCoconutDog; 9 June 2015, 17:18.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Who needs modern horror films. Just get people to watch these two and it will properly scare the tulip out of them.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Just googled Threads.

Docudrama account of a nuclear war and its effects on Sheffield
                Probably not a lot

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Luckily I won't have to buy abroad for Threads

Comment

Originally posted by TheCoconutDog View Post
                    Looks like you might be able to stream it... The War Game (Peter Watkins) 1965 - Dailymotion-Video

Edit: no point in you streaming it, now that you've got the DVD - but I might now that you've piqued my interest. Thanks!

Another edit: Hmmm... not without cost - interspersed with advertising. Heh-hoh.
                    Bit of a bugger - being a BBC production of the 60s, it was never designed to accommodate ad breaks

Still, better than not seeing it at all

Comment

Got the digitalocean wordpress site up and going.

A pint to anyone who can guess the purpose of said website....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X