• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torrential rain at the wharf....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I can get 3 for a pound at the pound shop. I was taking twins to Wales recently when DD announced at Euston she needed headphones. They were priced up to £30! Luckily I found a pair for £6 and talked her into getting them as they were pink....
      MissMac has a <£10 pair of Monster High headphones, the combined spending on my two two pairs are >£200
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        MissMac has a <£10 pair of Monster High headphones, the combined spending on my two two pairs are >£200
        Are you sasguru?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I just had a very nice coffee(chocolate for me!) with a CUK member. Very interesting!
          Shouldn't that read. You had a coffee with a very nice cuk member ?

Comment

Hmm, all the permies have snuck away. I think they're having a meeting without us, probably about something tedious

Comment

Just found IPSE's offices. So that's what we pay for
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I used to have a pair of these until they got stolen

Comment

I picked up a set of Sennheiser 335s for £25 the other day...very nice they are too
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Not feeling quite as sleepy as I have done the past two days :

Comment

I can retire my A-Jay Fours now...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X