• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a lot of bin problems - mainly people sneaking in after midnight and dumping stuff in them. There's rarely any room in the recycling bin though
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      We have a lot of bin problems - mainly people sneaking in after midnight and dumping stuff in them. There's rarely any room in the recycling bin though
      Weird thought, people sneaking around in the small hours seeking receptacles for the rubbish they're carrying around

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Came down this morning to find one pussy still adorned in babygro, other pussy blissfully free of hers- babygro discarded on the stairs. She must have done a Houdini - all poppers still done up, so quite a feat. I'm proud of her. She's got it on again now (and no scratches!)

Tis one of these - the attractive red number. I think the vet charged £17 apiece!!
          Last edited by mudskipper; 10 September 2015, 05:30.

Comment

Back to clientco after dropping mrs eek off on a train back north
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

In to single digits now at ClientCo, to day is Bench -9 (on site)
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                First bin day after moving into the new house I noticed neighbour had badly filled their bin, so took out some of their half empty bags and put in the small remaining space in ours and out a full bag in theirs.

This was after I climbed in our bin and stood on the cardboard to squash it down to get more space
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all.

<pffffft>

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

<pffffft>
                    I'm not sure I put lentils in the lentil soup.

I knew there was sommat missing.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Home

Pussies have been "done". Rather than the collar things, they've been given baby-gros. They're not very happy.
                      <- for upset pussies

Comment

Working...
                      X