• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Is that the one that starts to detonate do you have to blink/charge/dash out of his area of effect while the tank stays in to keep agro?
    I think the first time you meet him he's an outdoor mob for a quest in Netherstorm. He's hemmed in by rock walls - you need to dodge waves of bombs he sends at you. The only practical way to damage him is to throw bombs you're given by the quest giver and which have a short cast timer.

That's all from memory - he might well appear again and it's a few years since I last went to Netherstorm.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I thought it looked a bit Azeroth, do you play?
      No, I play Hearthstone though and he's a big deal in that. Mrs DaveB was trying to persuade me to start playing WoW on Friday night but I'm not sure I can sacrifice enough time to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        No, I play Hearthstone though and he's a big deal in that. Mrs DaveB was trying to persuade me to start playing WoW on Friday night but I'm not sure I can sacrifice enough time to that.
        She needs other people to play to salve the guilt over the amount of time she spends playing it
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Fecking waste of time meeting at the Halifax.

Comment

dajf;asdfj;asdjf

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              dajf;asdfj;asdjf
              ZeitZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Two more visits to the surgery, and one phone call, and I have prescription in hand!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Two more visits to the surgery, and one phone call, and I have prescription in hand!

Time to start planning for having to do it all over again next month

Comment

I've replaced the lightbulb in the bathroom, which unaccountably stopped working while I was in London. It's not an easy one to replace as the fitting is right on the ceiling, not dangling on a lead of any kind, and the ceilings here are about ten feet up.

The stepladder was still in the corner of the living room beyond my desk, so I had to wrangle it out of there without smashing things to bits and get it into the bathroom. Then I couldn't put it up properly, so I had to move some stuff from behind the bathroom door into the hall, so I could open the door enough to extend the ladder's legs.

Then, when I went to remove the bulb, it flickered into life for the briefest moment as I turned it. I tried putting it back in again in case it had just somehow worked loose, but it didn't happen again. The new bulb worked fine, so maybe it was just a final twitch of some kind, as when one applies the galvanic current to a dead frog's leg. I'll try it in a different socket some time, just in case it works and I should be looking at the socket to see why it stopped working in there.

Still, I can now use the bathroom with better illumination than that given by a torch dangling from the shower curtain rail, so that's something

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      She needs other people to play to salve the guilt over the amount of time she spends playing it
                      Ah I see. You're not a WoWer then?

Comment

Working...
                      X