• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Worth checking if two singles are cheaper - often the case, at least on the line here
    I'd forgotten about all that nonsense you have with different train lines and singles and returns. We thankfully don't have that here and the most expensive ticket is about 20 euros.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Try here:

Free split ticket tool for advanced & walk-on train tickets - MSE
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        All booked for London next week. Managed to find a decent hotel for less than the price of the premier inn.

Anyone know of a site where you can get cheap rail tickets. Just checked prices for a day return to Oxford or thereabouts and its almost as much as the flights with the exchange rate factored in.
        Trainline is always the cheapest for me however if you are planning less than 7 days in advance you will have to bend over and take the extortionate fees
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Long time no see (round these parts anyway).

Are you still at your gig? Was wondering how that panned out.
          The extension paperwork came through and was identical to my original contract which passed a QDOS review. Still has ROS, no MOO, no D&C etc. No mention of any changes like the other folk had. So I signed and am still there. I'm keeping an ear out for any rumblings but all quiet at the moment.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Was I ever this dumb?

Certainly not at that age.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              The extension paperwork came through and was identical to my original contract which passed a QDOS review. Still has ROS, no MOO, no D&C etc. No mention of any changes like the other folk had. So I signed and am still there. I'm keeping an ear out for any rumblings but all quiet at the moment.
              Good to hear!

How's tricks with you, haven't seen you in a long time.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Just had to walk through a gale to get to the tram stop
                The tram is warm and cosy though.
                But your waterproof outfit is very fetching
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The school of which I am governor has just told us that they are looking at various suppliers to design the new website. I've knocked up one in an hour on Wordpress that I reckon will be as good as anything they come up with.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I wonder whether I can charge them for a copy
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Excellent!

Comment

Working...
                      X