• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Know one does it because you do it.

Oh good morning btw
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Know one does it because you do it.

Oh good morning btw
      They all seem perfectly capable of leaving the damn thing open at all times of day and night, except first thing on Friday

Comment

Just drinking some fine Costa Rican coffee, ground this morning from the beans bought yesterday.

Butcher bound today, will probably buying in a load of Mr Fitzs favorites
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

'Morning!

Comment

Morning all WFH, TFIF, etc.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

WFH today except trip into town to pay in a very large cheque....

Well a disappointingly small cheque for a very large amount...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all. After walking 10 miles yesterday in my good shoes I have blisters on both heels.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Morning all. After walking 10 miles yesterday in my good shoes I have blisters on both heels.
                    Shouldn't your butler have been carrying you to prevent such a matter occurring
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      Mate, you should have said which area you were going, plenty of goodness if you know where to look?

If you are an ale drinker and coming via Euston, you could do far worse than here:-
                      I bet their beer is not £6 a pint, even these days and the pub fare may not be gastro, but it is proper gear (even for a Yorkshireman)

The Bree Louise, Euston > Home

Anyway happy to advise on the right places to go in London
                      Cheers for that. I was due to meet up with a mate in Bayswater, which I eventually did. I'll bear that Euston place in mind, but trains to my neck of the woods are always from Kings cross so I'd need to allow extra time to visit there.

Comment

Working...
                      X