• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice and sunny out, so will shortly be stretching my legs to go here to get supplies for the weekend:-

THE BUTCHERY LTD - HOME

You haven't lived until you have had their steaks, they knock spots off the Hawksmoor.
    Great pies and other naughty but nice items too

An attempt at some cleaning has been made in anticipation of the Mrs return.

I just realised I believe I am rapidly turning into a house husband
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Roast chuck recipe up on t'blog if anyone is interested.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Shouldn't your butler have been carrying you to prevent such a matter occurring
        Ordinarily yes, but he was busy supervising the moat cleaners who were fishing the empty Moët bottles out and installing the New Years firework barge..

Comment

How are the TPD collective?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Nice and sunny out, so will shortly be stretching my legs to go here to get supplies for the weekend:-

THE BUTCHERY LTD - HOME

You haven't lived until you have had their steaks, they knock spots off the Hawksmoor.
            Great pies and other naughty but nice items too

An attempt at some cleaning has been made in anticipation of the Mrs return.

I just realised I believe I am rapidly turning into a house husband
            I've managed to find someone who does Texas Longhorn and Magalitsa pork and he delivers too! He also butchers everthing exactly as I want which is nice.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              How are the TPD collective?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Very nice blog BTW, I will dig in further and I do approve of the use of pig cheeks, vastly underrated.

Sometimes we have the butcher slice them like bacon
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I've managed to find someone who does Texas Longhorn and Magalitsa pork and he delivers too! He also butchers everthing exactly as I want which is nice.
                  Very nice.

As a family we were bought up on good organic meat, the fact is it cooks far better than anything else.

The place I linked to up there though seems to be a winner at everything.

The White Park steaks are more like Wagu.
                  They do Dexter and Galloway also. All are grass fed.
                  Glouster Old Spot and Tamworth Pigs.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Nice one, ta

Comment

Very nice blog BTW, I will dig in further and I do approve of the use of pig cheeks, vastly underrated.

Sometimes we have the butcher slice them like bacon
                      Thank 'ee kindly!

There's 2 other recipes for pork cheek too carnitas and slow cooked.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X