• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    The train that goes through the Pennines provides spectacular views, though if you're leaving after dark you won't be able to see them.
    The view from Standedge tunnel is somewhat restricted too. Even in first class

Comment

Morning

TFIF

better drag my sorry arse to clientco and see what's going on there

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Looks like I might not be up for the start of the Bin Day Fiesta

Goodnight all
        Technically you was up for the beginning of the day. Possibly just not the daylight beginning of it.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Almost time to finish today. More work to be done, but that might be tonight, tomorrow and Sunday.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Boiler people lied. I don't understand why they feel the need to lie about coming out it just makes people more angry.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

11 days and counting and I am getting the hell outta dodge and then having some well deserved time off!
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  11 days and counting and I am getting the hell outta dodge and then having some well deserved time off!
                  14 in my case
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    14 in my case
                    It was supposed to be today, but client co. have just come up with a 3 month extension. Mainly because I managed to unearth an even bigger cluster**** than the previous ones and none of the permies want to deal with it.

Can't decide decide between and

Teach me to go looking under rocks.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Rookie mistake, much like mine at AB Automotive when I mentioned that I was finishing on the Friday during a meeting.

Keep shtum and bugger off whiles the going is good is my motto.

Comment

Working...
                      X