• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    It was supposed to be today, but client co. have just come up with a 3 month extension. Mainly because I managed to unearth an even bigger cluster**** than the previous ones and none of the permies want to deal with it.

Can't decide decide between and

Teach me to go looking under rocks.
    Money in the bank
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Money in the bank
      I kept thinking that but the nature of the project (basically making loads of people redundant), the constant red tape, escalation, coupled with a crap IT PM, crap BA (which due to said red tape we can't get rid of sooner than we'd like) and an aggressive micro managing Programme manager led to me going **** it!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Money in the bank
        I have enough spread between the business and personal accounts for 2 1/2 years on the bench. It's becoming less and less of an incentive...
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

You know the project is going well when they ask the project staff on a Friday Morning to work the weekend so they can hit the deadline to go into the training server.

Pity I'm already booked
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            You know the project is going well when they ask the project staff on a Friday Morning to work the weekend so they can hit the deadline to go into the training server.

Pity I'm already booked
            I'm working Sunday - I have an ulterior motive for doing so though...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Has anyone done a weekend thread yet?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                I'm working Sunday - I have an ulterior motive for doing so though...
                Are the out-laws visiting?

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey day today

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Technically you was up for the beginning of the day. Possibly just not the daylight beginning of it.
                  Good point - that makes me feel less of a slugabed

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    It was supposed to be today, but client co. have just come up with a 3 month extension. Mainly because I managed to unearth an even bigger cluster**** than the previous ones and none of the permies want to deal with it.

Can't decide decide between and

Teach me to go looking under rocks.

Comment

Stomachs rumbling, preparing itself for a lovely Nepalese delivery later
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X