• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done my back in. Damn annoying as it's the first free weekend I have to do lots. Still managed to exercise though but now need pain killers.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Done my back in. Damn annoying as it's the first free weekend I have to do lots. Still managed to exercise though but now need pain killers.

Make sure you get good ones!

Comment

Just say yes to ibuprofen. You know it makes sense.

And the rub on gel stuff works, sort of, while the spray on mousse stuff is even better.

Lunch, such as it was, has been consumed, the final run of the washing machine is in progress, I just have to do the dishes & go down town for a haircut and to do some shopping.

The jackdaws have destroyed one of my peanut dispensers so I'll have to buy another one.

The bottom fell off it, cascading peanuts all over the floor.

Clever birds, jackdaws.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Nice sunny day out there

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Ugh

Comment

There we are, hair trimmed, bit of shopping done, peanuts and seeds bought for the feathered dinosaurs, and a brand new peanut holder purchased to replace the one they destroyed.

The new one is stainless steel, so good luck with that.

Washing done, much of it dried on the line.

About to do the dishes & watch yesterday's ep of "Bones", followed by whatever is on the Oz customs thing on Pick, no doubt including Chinese people who seem obsessed with taking suitcases full of "food" (if you can define frog fat as food) into Oz against the quarantine regs.

It's always good for a laugh to see the protests as an ever increasing pile of "food" is extracted from said luggage, despite the tick in the "no food" box on the customs card.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                There we are, hair trimmed, bit of shopping done, peanuts and seeds bought for the feathered dinosaurs, and a brand new peanut holder purchased to replace the one they destroyed.

The new one is stainless steel, so good luck with that.

Washing done, much of it dried on the line.

About to do the dishes & watch yesterday's ep of "Bones", followed by whatever is on the Oz customs thing on Pick, no doubt including Chinese people who seem obsessed with taking suitcases full of "food" (if you can define frog fat as food) into Oz against the quarantine regs.

It's always good for a laugh to see the protests as an ever increasing pile of "food" is extracted from said luggage, despite the tick in the "no food" box on the customs card.
                As long as you don't get Deer in the garden.

Exmoor gardens raided by 'wily old stag' - BBC News
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

You know the worst of it is that I get laughed at at airports for declaring my sweets!
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just say yes to ibuprofen. You know it makes sense.

And the rub on gel stuff works, sort of, while the spray on mousse stuff is even better.

Lunch, such as it was, has been consumed, the final run of the washing machine is in progress, I just have to do the dishes & go down town for a haircut and to do some shopping.

The jackdaws have destroyed one of my peanut dispensers so I'll have to buy another one.

The bottom fell off it, cascading peanuts all over the floor.

Clever birds, jackdaws.
                    The stuff with codine in it is especially good
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

To be fair, I wouldn't eat any of it

Comment

Working...
                      X