• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    17 mile cycle with baby bp completed
    12 miles round the block here. A bit windy.

Comment

About to commence the 5 mile walk to the pub :-)

Comment

sorry Eek will miss you!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Oh for heavens sake, I go out for a bike ride and it all goes to crap again.

I might have disagreed with Eek on some of the finer details but definitely agreed with him on the big picture.

Anyway, Sunday Century done. Beef in the oven for dinner. Time for a brew. Wheres that Teapot when you need it?
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Deleted and I'm gone. When the retrospective attacks come at least me, unlike you will have done my bit to help people avoid it.

Heck if people haven't planned yet it's too late anyway so it's a good time to walk away.

See ya
            This makes me glum

Comment

Back from my parents' place. It was a very pleasant drive there and back

Brief holdup on the way back as the Highways Agency put on a rolling road block on the A14 after Desborough. Unfortunately they rolled too fast, so they had to bring us to a halt when we got to the broken-down vehicle that was being recovered. But it was on the back of the truck within two minutes of us arriving, so no problem

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Back from my parents' place. It was a very pleasant drive there and back

Brief holdup on the way back as the Highways Agency put on a rolling road block on the A14 after Desborough. Unfortunately they rolled too fast, so they had to bring us to a halt when we got to the broken-down vehicle that was being recovered. But it was on the back of the truck within two minutes of us arriving, so no problem
                That was a quick visit.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  That was a quick visit.
                  Yes, we just had lunch together at home. We'll all see each other again for a proper family dinner in a few weeks at Easter

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Time for a brew. Wheres that Teapot when you need it?
                    Out in the sunshine. Spring is sprung!

Wasn't sure if I was still welcome round these parts, so good to know I'm still useful for something Perhaps I'll stick to tea making duties.
                    Last edited by teapot418; 26 March 2017, 16:06.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      30cm of the finest white powder for my birthday. Italian, not Colombian.
                      Does the Italian stuff help you march up hill backwards?

Comment

Working...
                      X