• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First con call done. Now got to create a this is why we are ignoring your tulip idea slide deck....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Booked for Opening show of Star Wars - The Last Jedi @ Pinewood Studios Cinema!
        Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            think I'd prefer a larger IMAX screen but for location you can't get better....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And here's some 6502 goodies for Mr Fitz:

https://archive.org/details/folkscan...wnloads&page=4

And:

https://archive.org/details/thinking_forth
              Last edited by zeitghost; 10 October 2017, 08:00.

Comment

Today is going to be a long day.

Me: I’ve tried to create some test data for you, but the new app isn’t working in the development environment
                Offshore dev: I believe it is not deployed to the dev env.
                Me: OK, so I can’t provide you with the test data you are telling everyone you are waiting for because you haven’t deployed the app.
                OSD: You could test it in the prototype environment, it’s deployed there
                Me: You asked for data in dev, not prot. And why did it get promoted, built and deployed in prot if it has never been deployed or tested in dev?
                OSD: You didn’t create test data in dev, so we promoted it.
                Me: I couldn’t create test data because you didn’t deploy it.
                OSD: OK thanks.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Today is going to be a long day.

Me: I’ve tried to create some test data for you, but the new app isn’t working in the development environment
                  Offshore dev: I believe it is not deployed to the dev env.
                  Me: OK, so I can’t provide you with the test data you are telling everyone you are waiting for because you haven’t deployed the app.
                  OSD: You could test it in the prototype environment, it’s deployed there
                  Me: You asked for data in dev, not prot. And why did it get promoted, built and deployed in prot if it has never been deployed or tested in dev?
                  OSD: You didn’t create test data in dev, so we promoted it.
                  Me: I couldn’t create test data because you didn’t deploy it.
                  OSD: OK thanks.
                  Could you PM me their details please? I have a cycle race to invite them to.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    Mrs BP's father used to work there as fireman when it was an airport.

Once he gave that Graham Hill a ride home on the back of his motorbike.

Comment

I've just broken a very important rule.

Never Volunteer For Anything

Comment

Working...
                      X