• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woke at the appalling time of 06:30ish.

Listened to a programme on R4 about seeds & such like, including drupes and berries and other such technicalities as beech mast and acorns.

Then, it transpired, that the programme was 30 years old and lo! since then we have a new breed of ivy bees invading the country.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      WTF?! 209 posts deleted

Must be admin removing old FortuneGreen links that have started redirecting to malware

This is the end now.

Last edited by zeitghost; 30 October 2017, 16:29.

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Beer.

Mmmmmmmmmmm.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/the...201016-2528815

As of next week, apparently.

Comment

Was this you, zeity?

Cardiff Foodbank receives 50-year-old Heinz soup donation - BBC News

Comment

Afternoon denizens

The calm before the storm persists, it being quite a pleasant day out there

Comment

Please could you extend your bin reminder to know which bins need to go out?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                The only problem with that would it be by colours e.g. people can choose blue bin week Vs green bin week with black bin week, or type of waste? The latter would be more complex due to what things you can recycle depending on what authority you live in.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  I was thinking about that last night, so I suppose I'll have to work it in there somehow

Comment

lovely sunny afternoon here.
                    beer in hand.
                    anticipating lasange <already assembled by my own fair hands> and a nice rioja later.

Comment

oh, and my android calendar has just reminded me that it's blue, black, and food waste bins tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X