• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFBSZ- another tramadol night ahead of us, but The Wife (tm) is starting to feel better
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Head hurts
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        TFBSZ- another tramadol night ahead of us, but The Wife (tm) is starting to feel better
        good to hear!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Head hurts
          Sounds like a case for Tramadol!

Comment

Tonight's feast of televisual entertainment commenced with more about Vietnam while I was eating dinner.

Then, once I'd settled down properly with a beer: another episode of Borgen. I'm only part of the way in to season three, but I can't see why it got slagged off so massively by the people who watched it first time around on BBC4. Still, maybe it'll all go pear-shaped in the next few episodes?

And after that, a couple more episodes of The Americans. I'm beginning to suspect that they may, in fact, be Russians pretending to be Americans

Anyway, now they've started stealing data from an IMP to give them an insight into the ARPAnet. It's been years since I read the early RFCs, but I'm pretty sure all they would have got is some routing tables with a couple of hundred entries, as that was pretty much what the ARPAnet consisted of at the time. Still, as that would have included information about most of the American military computing infrastructure, I suppose it would have been handy to have from the KGB's perspective

Still not sure if I'll bother getting up for the bins. I think they come later after the clocks change, too, so no need to open the gate before eight, by which time somebody else will probably have done it

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Wife = Washing, Ironing Fucking Etc
              Join Big Group - don't let them get away with it
              http://www.wttbiggroup.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Tonight's feast of televisual entertainment commenced with more about Vietnam while I was eating dinner.

Then, once I'd settled down properly with a beer: another episode of Borgen. I'm only part of the way in to season three, but I can't see why it got slagged off so massively by the people who watched it first time around on BBC4. Still, maybe it'll all go pear-shaped in the next few episodes?

And after that, a couple more episodes of The Americans. I'm beginning to suspect that they may, in fact, be Russians pretending to be Americans

Anyway, now they've started stealing data from an IMP to give them an insight into the ARPAnet. It's been years since I read the early RFCs, but I'm pretty sure all they would have got is some routing tables with a couple of hundred entries, as that was pretty much what the ARPAnet consisted of at the time. Still, as that would have included information about most of the American military computing infrastructure, I suppose it would have been handy to have from the KGB's perspective

Still not sure if I'll bother getting up for the bins. I think they come later after the clocks change, too, so no need to open the gate before eight, by which time somebody else will probably have done it

Goodnight all
                I thought the clocks changed a while ago? Or am I living in a time warp?
                Join Big Group - don't let them get away with it
                http://www.wttbiggroup.co.uk/

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by flamel View Post
                      I thought the clocks changed a while ago? Or am I living in a time warp?
                      The clocks change only in response to the TPD post count. Zeity's deletion spree has borked it.

Comment

Working...
                      X