• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if there'll be any CUK reading strangers on the train again tonight. He wasn't a regular, he wasn't signed in. Should have tulip him up though if he moved from Accounting into General

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Looked at black Friday deals which are all a load of sh*t.
      I thought the reduced price amazon dot @ £35 was quite good - especially a it now has sonos integration

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
        Bummers.

Try Coutts. I'll have a word with them if you like?
        Nah found a couple of other banks who are fine.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

In other news, the pissy old ladies' lighting circuits don't have any earth. So there's another grand to rewire all that lot too. Of more pressing concern is the damage this will do to the plaster as the wire from the sockets is ripped out an replaced. And again, it's not so much the cost it's the fact that everyone is stacked out with work so getting trades lined up is a pita

Comment

All of which means, I haven't bothered with the new washing machine I was going to buy from Currys in the Black Friday thing. I'll wait till I actually need one. It's not as though there aren't almost constant sales on these days anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              I wonder if there'll be any CUK reading strangers on the train again tonight. He wasn't a regular, he wasn't signed in. Should have tulip him up though if he moved from Accounting into General
              Probably from HMRC.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Probably from HMRC.
                Oh, good call. I didn't think of that. Now you mention it though, he was trying to refresh his 4g connection whilst hurtling through Morley tunnel, so he could well have been.

Comment

Was just wishing I had some more of this, unfortunately I have run out

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

New tyres fitted

Got the text at 15:28, headed across the city, tyres fitted, home through the beginning of Friday rush hour, and posting on TPD by 16:48 - not bad going at all

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      Was just wishing I had some more of this, unfortunately I have run out

That reminds me, Sainsbury's are doing their redeem-Nectar-points-for-double-value vouchers again, but it ends on Monday. I suspect I'll redeem my £20-worth for £40-worth of Taste The Difference wine vouchers, as usual

Comment

Working...
                      X