• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Links are up
    Thankyou

Comment

Links are up
      At last some good news.....

Comment

Time to pop down to Big Sainsbury's to redeem £20-worth of Nectar points for double their value and spend it all on wine

Promotion ends tomorrow, if you want in: https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb...tmas-double-up

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Aye... and maybe if we lived in a country where the political classes didn't appear hell bent of ******* me, personally, over at every opportunity....
          At least you have this Wednesday to look forward to
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Time to pop down to Big Sainsbury's to redeem £20-worth of Nectar points for double their value and spend it all on wine

Promotion ends tomorrow, if you want in: https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb...tmas-double-up
            Mission accomplished, though this year I went a little mad and got a £40 Electricals voucher as well, allowing me to buy a slow cooker of that price.

So that's £40-worth of Nectar points exchanged for £40-worth of slow cooker, and £40-worth of Good Enough For The Likes Of You Taste The Difference wine.

And as Nectar points aren't actually real money, that means I effectively got the lot for nothing

Comment

Mission accomplished, though this year I went a little mad and got a £40 Electricals voucher as well, allowing me to buy a slow cooker of that price.

So that's £40-worth of Nectar points exchanged for £40-worth of slow cooker, and £40-worth of Good Enough For The Likes Of You Taste The Difference wine.

And as Nectar points aren't actually real money, that means I effectively got the lot for nothing
              I can't couldn't think of anything to buy when I popped in after exercise. I was walking so filling up with £70 worth of wine wasn't an option.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                I can't couldn't think of anything to buy when I popped in after exercise. I was walking so filling up with £70 worth of wine wasn't an option.
                You could only get £40-worth - that's the limit on the value of the vouchers you can get in each category

Comment

Late lunch today is pâté (which Needed To be Eaten™) on toast

Comment

Best go in search of some food (and a beer or 2)...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

In a rare good news flash, I am an uncle again. Little Jack. Though at pushing 11lb, I don't suppose he'll get called that very often..

Comment

Working...
                      X